Free Advertising

So in the effort to get the word out about Conduit Flux I've been submitting some "Fan Art" to some other great webcomics as well as a Guest Strip which will be debuting over at Superfogeys next month. Here is my "Fan Art" I submitted to Steve Ogdens "Moontown"... here. Under, Don Oskowski!

And, since the guest strip is not slated to show up over at Brock Heasley's amazing Superfogeys till December, I can only show you this limited peek at the Guest Strip.



See you all Thursday!

Don

posted by Don Oskowski @ 11:44 PM,

2 Comments:

At November 25, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Anonymous Jason Harper said...

Just discovered your comic - looks great so far!

It's really a shame that I'm not going to be able to follow it any further, because there does not appear to be any way to bookmark the specific strip I viewed last, in order to pick up at the same point on my next visit.

 
At November 25, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Blogger Don Oskowski said...

Well, thanks jason! As for your last statement, you may not get to read this for that reason, but I understand the issue with not being able to do so. I know most webcomics utilize comicpress which allow for such bookmarking. I'm hoping to go that route eventually. So perhaps if you make you way back around to Cf, you'll be able to bookmark where you left off to make your visits easier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Don Oskowski

Don lives in New Hampshire and is the creator of Conduit Flux. You can either contact him at don@conduitflux.com or Twitter.com/Conduit_Flux.

In 1948, twenty-one years before man landed on the moon, the United States secretly reached the stars and beyond. After opening a conduit to another galaxy, Captain Lucas Masterson finds himself in an unknown galaxy in the future. After the conduit unexpectly collapses, Masterson must now find a new way home.

Conduit Flux: By Don Oskowski

Promote Your Page Too