You Do Not Belong!

Tell Lucas Masterson of Earth something he did not already know. But, I have a feeling there is more to that statement then the obvious. Man, I wish I knew. But, in the words of Willy Wonka, "The suspense is terrible, I hope it will last".

And for this mysterious being, here is where I came up with its design. I've mentioned it before, I like to draw (no pun intended) from Art Deco for Conduit Flux. This characters design is no different.

posted by Don Oskowski @ 10:40 PM,

2 Comments:

At September 3, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Blogger Charles (Illumistrations) said...

I don't even know how you were able to manipulate blogger to accommodate webcomics like you have here...but this is great stuff. Right after I finish writing this, I'm going to bookmark and start from the beginning.

 
At September 3, 2009 at 7:07 PM, Blogger Don Oskowski said...

Well, Thank you. I've been playing with the Blogger HTML of the template for sometime. I'm glad you like what you see. Website/Comic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Don Oskowski

Don lives in New Hampshire and is the creator of Conduit Flux. You can either contact him at don@conduitflux.com or Twitter.com/Conduit_Flux.

In 1948, twenty-one years before man landed on the moon, the United States secretly reached the stars and beyond. After opening a conduit to another galaxy, Captain Lucas Masterson finds himself in an unknown galaxy in the future. After the conduit unexpectly collapses, Masterson must now find a new way home.

Conduit Flux: By Don Oskowski

Promote Your Page Too